A masterpiece of the collection. Truly art for your wrist. Featuring Red Spinel and intricate engraving on every edge of the bangle, you have to see it to believe it. Red Spinel is recently surging in popularity due to it's similarity to Rubies and often mistaken throughout history as a Ruby. Boasting an 8 on the Mohs hardness scale and often more lively and clean than Rubies, this bangle bracelet clearly deserves its own it's own place in your jewelry collection.
- 1- 4x3 cushion Burma Red Spinels
- 4- 4x3 ovals Burma Red Spinels = total 1.10 carats
- 92- Round Total White Zircons
- 18" chain in Sterling Silver
- .925 rhodium plated silver, approximate weight = 8.51 grams